Full description of Scholarship: USA International Scholarships at Loyola University New Orleans, 2021-22 offered/announced by Loyola University New Orleans and International Students are eligible for this scholarship to study in United States. By this scholarship students are allows to study Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field(s) of All Subjects taught at Loyola University New Orleans. The deadline/last date of applying for scholarship is 15th November 2021 and this scholarship provide Loyola University New Orleans will provide the award amount of $14,000 to $23,000 for students in the USA. to selected students.
The Loyola University New Orleans providing a golden chance to International Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of All Subjects at United States on scholarship.Short Detail of Scholarship:
Institute Name: Loyola University New Orleans.
Country to Study in: United States.
Courses Offered: All Subjects.
Degree Level: Undergraduate.
Students Nationality: International Students.
Scholarship Award: Loyola University New Orleans will provide the award amount of $14,000 to $23,000 for students in the USA..
Last Date/Dead Line: 15th November 2021.
To support the education of students in the USA, Loyola University New Orleans is providing the International Student Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The motive of the bursary is to support overseas students to complete their studies at the university.
Established as Loyola College in 1904, Loyola University New Orleans is a private Jesuit university in New Orleans, Louisiana. Originally, the institution was chartered as a university in 1912 and it offers various degree programme.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
Applicants must be an international citizen
Aspirants must have take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the universityApply Accordingly for Scholarship:
- How to Apply: To apply, students are required to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit official original secondary school transcripts, an affidavit of financial support and copy of passport, one letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Students must have to submit the ACT and SAT scores to take admission at the university.
- Language Requirement: Submit official TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo English Test (DET) scores.