Full description of Scholarship: USA Unbanked University International Scholarship 2021-22 offered/announced by Unbanked University and International Students are eligible for this scholarship to study in USA. By this scholarship students are allows to study Bachelor, Master's, PhD level programm(s) in the field(s) of All Subjects taught at Unbanked University. The deadline/last date of applying for scholarship is 30th September, 2021 and this scholarship provide This funding program will award the recipient with a one-time funding of $1000.00 for the session 2021/2022. to selected students.
The Unbanked University providing a golden chance to International Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of All Subjects at USA on scholarship.Short Detail of Scholarship:
Institute Name: Unbanked University.
Country to Study in: USA.
Courses Offered: All Subjects.
Degree Level: Bachelor, Master's, PhD.
Students Nationality: International Students.
Scholarship Award: This funding program will award the recipient with a one-time funding of $1000.00 for the session 2021/2022..
Last Date/Dead Line: 30th September, 2021.
Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the Unbanked University International Scholarship. The award is designed for the academic year 2021/2022.
This educational program is open to overseas students who wish to take part in bachelor, master and doctorate degree in any field of study.
The mission of Unbanked is to provide the tech and finance curious and it is a financial institution that provides transformative products and services because they believe that financial access and control is a fundamental human right.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record. Only one entry per applicant is allowed.Apply Accordingly for Scholarship:
If you are interested to apply for this grant, you must answer the following questions. Each answer should be around 200-500 words. Submit your answers to [email protected]
- What does “getting unbanked” mean to you?
- What is your experience with your current financial institution? What are the worst and best features?
- If you owned a financial institution or bank, how would you run it? How would it be unique compared to current financial institutions and banks?
- Supporting Documents: May require additional documentation from you before awarding your scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must high school certificates.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.