Full description of Scholarship: UK GIIDAE International Maters Scholarships at University of Reading, 2021-22 offered/announced by University of Reading and International Students are eligible for this scholarship to study in United Kingdom. By this scholarship students are allows to study Master's level programm(s) in the field(s) of Economics and Marketing taught at University of Reading. The deadline/last date of applying for scholarship is 1st July, 2021 and this scholarship provide The University of Reading will provide the award amount of £4,000 to the winning candidates for the academic session 2021/2022. to selected students.
The University of Reading providing a golden chance to International Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Economics and Marketing at United Kingdom on scholarship.Short Detail of Scholarship:
Institute Name: University of Reading.
Country to Study in: United Kingdom.
Courses Offered: Economics and Marketing.
Degree Level: Master's.
Students Nationality: International Students.
Scholarship Award: The University of Reading will provide the award amount of £4,000 to the winning candidates for the academic session 2021/2022..
Last Date/Dead Line: 1st July, 2021.
The University of Reading is pleased to offer the International Maters Scholarships for the best and motivated candidates. The funding programme is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
There are a Number of Awards available, valued at £4,000 each and open to international students who are studying on the MSc Food Economics and Marketing with the Graduate Institute of International Development, Agriculture and Economics (GIIDAE).
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- A good Master’s-level degree (or overseas equivalent) in a relevant subject (i.e. literary, historical, cultural, philological, or Islamic studies of insular South East Asia);
- Advanced proficiency in Malay/Indonesian (other relevant languages, including Arabic, Acehnese, Minangkabau or Javanese are welcome in addition);
- Experience and expertise working with archive material, especially Jawi manuscripts, and in digital humanities approaches to archives, or a willingness to expand your skills in these areas;
- Willingness to work as part of the larger research team and to contribute to the overall aims of the project.
- How to Apply: To start the application process, first, you need to do is to apply for a master’s program at the University of Reading before the deadline. All successful candidates will be given application form through the university’s online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit the following supporting materials: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates who hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution will be selected for a master course.
- Language Requirement: Applicants will be asked to provide one of the following English qualifications if their first language is not English:
- British Council International – English Language Test Score (IELTS): 6.5
- Test of English as a Foreign Language – (TOEFL) (paper-based version): 570; (internet-based test): 88
- Cambridge UCLES Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE): C
- Test of English for Educational Purposes (TEEP): 6.5