Full description of Scholarship: Germany International Awards offered/announced by University of Passau and International Students are eligible for this scholarship to study in Germany. By this scholarship students are allows to study Undergraduate and Masters level programm(s) in the field(s) of All Subjects taught at University of Passau. The deadline/last date of applying for scholarship is 31st July, 2021 and this scholarship provide The University of Passau will provide a reduction in tuition fees for students in Germany. to selected students.
The University of Passau providing a golden chance to International Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of All Subjects at Germany on scholarship.Short Detail of Scholarship:
Institute Name: University of Passau.
Country to Study in: Germany.
Courses Offered: All Subjects.
Degree Level: Undergraduate and Masters.
Students Nationality: International Students.
Scholarship Award: The University of Passau will provide a reduction in tuition fees for students in Germany..
Last Date/Dead Line: 31st July, 2021.
Germany is one of the favourite educational destinations for international students. If you also want to study in Germany, then you can apply for the international awards at the University of Passau.
The programme aims to attract international students commencing in the undergraduate and masters degree programme at the university.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have a minimum of 30 ECTS achieved or in a master’s programme for at least one semester Minimum of 15 ECTS achieved
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, students must have to take admission in the undergraduate or masters degree programme at the university. After that, apply for a funding for international students.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the transcripts of the previous degree attended, CV and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To enrol at the university, aspirants are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must have completed their Abitur or a previous degree in a country whose language is a prerequisite for admission to the desired course.