Full description of Scholarship: offered/announced by Queen Mary University of London and International Students are eligible for this scholarship to study in UK. By this scholarship students are allows to study PhD level programm(s) in the field(s) of Intellectual Property taught at Queen Mary University of London . The deadline/last date of applying for scholarship is 06/02/2024 and this scholarship provide Full tuition fee to selected students.
The Queen Mary University of London providing a golden chance to International Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Intellectual Property at UK on scholarship.Short Detail of Scholarship:
Institute Name: Queen Mary University of London .
Country to Study in: UK.
Courses Offered: Intellectual Property .
Degree Level: PhD.
Students Nationality: International Students .
Scholarship Award: Full tuition fee .
Last Date/Dead Line: 06/02/2024.
Delving into Scholarship: Herchel Smith – Intellectual Property PhD 2024-25
Are you eager to delve into the realm of intellectual property law in the UK? The doors are open for aspiring scholars through the Intellectual Property PhD – Herchel Smith Scholarships for the academic year 2024-25. Let’s explore this fully funded opportunity tailored for international students seeking academic excellence at Queen Mary University.
The Herchel Smith PhD Scholarship Programme, administered by Queen Mary University, stands as a beacon for nurturing exceptional talent in the field of intellectual property law. This scholarship encompasses full tuition fees alongside an annual award of approximately £17,000, providing robust financial support for scholars pursuing intellectual property studies.
University Prestige and Scholarship Focus
Queen Mary University’s School of Law, ranked among the top 10 law schools in the UK, upholds exceptional research quality. Internationally acclaimed faculty members serve as advisors to industry, governments, and NGOs, offering unparalleled guidance. Recipients of the Herchel Smith Scholarship not only engage in their research but also contribute to the Queen Mary Intellectual Property Law Research Institute (QMIPRI).
This esteemed scholarship embodies more than financial aid; it symbolizes a commitment to nurturing scholarly pursuits and making meaningful contributions to intellectual property law. Scholars become part of a community dedicated to advancing legal scholarship, impacting industry, governance, and society, positioning themselves as future leaders and innovators in this field.
Degree Level and Available Subjects
The scholarship is available for PhD level programs at Queen Mary University of London. It supports various focus areas within intellectual property law, from legal aspects to philosophical considerations and practical applications.
Scholarship Benefits and Eligibility
- Benefits: Full tuition fee coverage and an annual award of around £12,500 (reviewed annually) for living expenses starting from September 2024.
- Eligibility: Open to international and domestic students of all nationalities. Applicants must demonstrate proficiency in English and meet specific criteria related to academic qualifications and research interests in intellectual property law.
- Required Documents: Essential qualification documents, English proficiency proof, CV, personal statement, funding evidence, research proposal, and referee contacts.
- Application Process: Apply online to the PhD program and express interest in the Herchel Smith award within the application.
Application Guidelines and Additional Notes
- Contact Information: For inquiries and guidance regarding the PhD funding application, reach out to Mr. G Skehan, the School of Law PhD Admissions Administrator, via email at [email protected].
- Submission Tips: Notify your funding interest within the PhD application form and specify the Herchel Smith award. Contact Mr. Gareth Skehan if you’ve already submitted your application without expressing funding interest.
This streamlined process ensures seamless application for the Herchel Smith Scholarships within the School of Law, fostering a pathway for future intellectual property law leaders without the need for pre-arranged supervision contacts.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship: Apply Accordingly for Scholarship: