Full description of Scholarship: offered/announced by Germany Universities and International Students are eligible for this scholarship to study in Germany. By this scholarship students are allows to study Fellowship level programm(s) in the field(s) of Jewish History and Culture taught at Germany Universities . The deadline/last date of applying for scholarship is 02/01/2024 and this scholarship provide Fully Funded to selected students.
The Germany Universities providing a golden chance to International Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Jewish History and Culture at Germany on scholarship.Short Detail of Scholarship:
Institute Name: Germany Universities .
Country to Study in: Germany.
Courses Offered: Jewish History and Culture .
Degree Level: Fellowship.
Students Nationality: International Students .
Scholarship Award: Fully Funded .
Last Date/Dead Line: 02/01/2024.
Discover the golden opportunity to further your academic pursuits in Germany with the fully funded Leo Baeck Fellowship Program 2024. This article unfolds the details of the fellowship, outlining its benefits and guiding you through the application process.
About the Leo Baeck Fellowship Program:
The Leo Baeck Fellowship program for 2024-2025 is a prestigious, fully funded research grant tailored for international students. Successful candidates are bestowed with a monthly stipend of EUR 1,350, accompanied by a monthly research cost allowance of EUR 100.
This international fellowship caters to doctoral candidates delving into dissertation research related to the history and culture of Central European Judaism. Embracing diverse academic disciplines and geographical regions, the program encourages projects spanning literature, philosophy, history, and musicology, with connections to German-speaking Judaism.
Networking and Scholarly Exchange:
Beyond financial support, the program fosters opportunities for scholarly exchange and networking. Open to candidates of all nationalities, the fellowship enables fellows to continue their research at their respective universities while participating in two workshops jointly organized by the Leo Baeck Institute London and the Study Foundation.
Details of the Fellowship:
The Leo Baeck Fellowship Program 2024, Germany, is available for Fellowship level programs at Germany Universities.
Candidates can explore the realms of Jewish History and Culture under this scholarship program.
- Monthly Stipend: Fellows receive a generous monthly stipend of 1,350 €.
- Research Allowance: An additional monthly research allowance of 100 €.
- Supplementary Benefits: Fellows can apply for supplements, including health insurance, childcare support, and travel allowances for research trips and conference participation abroad.
- Tuition Fee Coverage: Contributions are available to cover tuition fees outside Germany, with a maximum limit of 10,000 €.
- Regulatory Compliance: All funding adheres to the regulations of the German Federal Ministry for Education and Research (BMBF).
This scholarship welcomes international students from all corners of the globe, promoting diversity in research.
- Language Proficiency: Proficiency in English and/or German is a prerequisite.
- Academic Qualifications: Candidates must hold a university degree(s) with exceptional academic performance.
- Graduation Date: The most recent degree should have been obtained not earlier than February 2019.
- Formal Acceptance: Candidates must be formally qualified for doctoral studies or accepted into a doctoral program at a recognized university.
- Research Focus: Candidates should center their research project on the history and culture of Central European Judaism.
To apply for the Leo Baeck Fellowship program, follow these guidelines:
- Download the Application Form.
- Submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for program participation (1 page).
- Provide a detailed curriculum vitae, including educational background, general interests, and language proficiency.
- Include photocopies of university degree(s) with corresponding marks or grading.
- Craft a research proposal (up to 5 pages).
- Outline a research schedule for the academic year 2024/25, including planned research trips.
- Include a letter of recommendation from your PhD project supervisor.
- Add a second letter of recommendation.
Submit applications via email as a single PDF document (with letters of recommendation sent separately) or through traditional mail (Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes, Ahrstraße 41, 53175 Bonn, Deutschland). Ensure completeness, as only full application sets will be considered. Shortlisted candidates will undergo two video-based interviews in April/May 2024.
Note: All documents should be in English.
Seize the opportunity to contribute to the rich tapestry of Central European Jewish history and culture with the Leo Baeck Fellowship Program 2024. This fellowship not only provides financial support but also opens doors to collaborative research and global networking.
- Is proficiency in German mandatory for application?
- Proficiency in English and/or German is required.
- What is the maximum amount for tuition fee coverage outside Germany?
- Contributions for tuition fees outside Germany may be granted up to a maximum of 10,000 €.
- Can I apply for childcare support as a fellow?
- Yes, fellows have the option to apply for childcare support as part of the supplementary benefits.
- When is the application period for the Leo Baeck Fellowship Program 2024?
- The application period is from 02/01/2024.
- What is the graduation date requirement for eligibility?
- The most recent degree should have been obtained not earlier than February 2019.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship: Apply Accordingly for Scholarship: