Full description of Scholarship: offered/announced by King Abdullah University of Science and Technology and International Students are eligible for this scholarship to study in Saudi Arabia. By this scholarship students are allows to study Masters level programm(s) in the field(s) of All Subjects taught at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology . The deadline/last date of applying for scholarship is 01/14/2024 and this scholarship provide Fully Funded to selected students.
The King Abdullah University of Science and Technology providing a golden chance to International Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of All Subjects at Saudi Arabia on scholarship.Short Detail of Scholarship:
Institute Name: King Abdullah University of Science and Technology .
Country to Study in: Saudi Arabia.
Courses Offered: All Subjects .
Degree Level: Masters.
Students Nationality: International Students .
Scholarship Award: Fully Funded .
Last Date/Dead Line: 01/14/2024.
KAUST Scholarship Description
The KAUST Scholarship at Saudi Arabia Opportunities for International Students in 2024 welcomes applications from international students seeking Masters-level programs at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology. This prestigious scholarship covers a wide array of subjects taught at KAUST. The deadline for the scholarship application is set for January 13, 2024, offering an exceptional opportunity for eligible candidates to pursue their academic aspirations in a world-class educational institution.
Degree Level & Available Subjects
At KAUST, the scholarship opportunity extends to the Masters level, encompassing a rich tapestry of subjects that cater to diverse academic interests. From scientific disciplines to interdisciplinary studies, the scholarship program offers a broad spectrum of specialized fields. Prospective scholars have the chance to delve into various subjects aligned with their passions and career goals. This diverse array of available subjects ensures a tailored educational experience, allowing students to immerse themselves in their chosen area of expertise while contributing to their respective fields.
The KAUST Scholarship offers an array of comprehensive benefits aimed at facilitating a conducive academic environment for selected candidates:
- Full Free Tuition Support: Successful applicants bid farewell to tuition fee concerns as the scholarship covers the entire cost of tuition. This enables scholars to focus entirely on their academic pursuits without financial constraints.
- Monthly Living Allowance: Recipients of the KAUST Scholarship receive a generous monthly living allowance. The stipend ranges between $20,000 to $30,000 annually, varying according to the individual’s qualifications and progression in their degree.
- Comfortable On-Campus Housing: The scholarship includes on-campus housing facilities, ensuring a seamless living and learning experience within a vibrant campus community. This accommodation fosters an environment conducive to academic growth and cultural exchange.
- Comprehensive Health Coverage: KAUST Scholarship ensures the health and well-being of its scholars by providing comprehensive health coverage, encompassing both medical and dental expenses. This coverage alleviates health-related concerns, allowing students to focus entirely on their studies.
The KAUST Scholarship’s financial and support system aims to create an environment where students can thrive academically without worrying about financial burdens. It enables scholars to immerse themselves fully in their educational journey at KAUST.
The KAUST Scholarship extends its opportunities to a diverse pool of international students, emphasizing certain criteria for eligibility:
- GRE Scores: While not mandatory, possessing GRE scores can be advantageous in the application process. Applicants are encouraged to submit these scores if available.
- Open to All Nationalities: Regardless of your country of origin, the KAUST Scholarship warmly welcomes applications from international students worldwide.
- Language Requirements: Proficiency in English is a key requirement. Applicants must demonstrate a TOEFL IBT score of 79 or an IELTS score of 6.5 as evidence of their English language proficiency.
- Academic Excellence: Meeting all entry requirements for the Master’s or Ph.D. program is imperative. This criterion ensures a standard of academic merit among applicants.
- Check Your Eligibility: Before initiating the application process, ensure that you meet all the criteria stipulated for the degree program offered at KAUST. This step is crucial to ascertain your eligibility.
- Create an Online Account: Access the KAUST admissions portal to start your application. Creating an online account is the initial step towards applying for the scholarship.
- Fill Out the Application Form: Provide comprehensive and accurate details regarding your academic background and research experience. Ensure that all information furnished is up-to-date and aligns with the requirements.
- Upload Necessary Documents: Submission of essential documents is a vital part of the application. These documents include a Statement of Purpose, Curriculum Vitae (CV), Official Transcripts, and three letters of recommendation. Ensure these documents showcase your capabilities and achievements effectively.
- Submit Proof of English Language Proficiency: As part of the application, demonstrate your proficiency in English by submitting the required scores. Accepted tests include TOEFL, IELTS, PTE Academic, or CAE, depending on applicability.
- Optional: Submit GRE Scores: While not mandatory, submitting GRE scores could strengthen your application. If available, consider including your GRE scores as a testament to your academic capabilities.
- Submit Your KAUST Scholarship Application: Once all necessary documents and information are uploaded, submit your application through the designated portal.
- Await Review and Interview: After submission, shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further review and potential interviews. Ensure prompt responsiveness during this phase.
- Receive Admission Decision: Keep a close eye on your email as the final decision regarding admission will be communicated via this channel. Successful candidates will receive notification of their acceptance to KAUST.
Adhering to these steps and guidelines will streamline your application process, increasing the likelihood of a successful application for the KAUST Scholarship.
The KAUST Scholarship opens doors for international students to access top-tier education in Saudi Arabia. Its holistic support system and emphasis on academic excellence make it a beacon for aspiring scholars worldwide. If you meet the eligibility criteria, seize this opportunity for an enriching educational journey.
This KAUST Scholarship not only covers tuition fees but also provides a generous monthly living allowance, on-campus housing, and comprehensive health coverage. The eligibility criteria, although accommodating, prioritize English proficiency and academic merit, ensuring a cohort of driven and capable scholars.
For those considering applying, this scholarship opens doors to a vibrant academic environment and invaluable learning experiences. It’s an opportunity to thrive academically and personally, making a significant stride towards a brighter future.
1. Are GRE scores mandatory for the KAUST Scholarship application?
- GRE scores aren’t mandatory but advantageous if available.
2. What is the range of the monthly living allowance provided?
- The allowance varies from $20,000 to $30,000 based on individual qualifications and degree progress.
3. Are international students from all nationalities eligible for this scholarship?
- Yes, the scholarship warmly welcomes students from all nationalities.
4. What are the language proficiency requirements for applicants?
- Applicants need a TOEFL IBT score of 79 or an IELTS score of 6.5.
5. How will applicants be notified of the final admission decision?
- The final decision will be communicated via email to shortlisted candidates.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship: Apply Accordingly for Scholarship: