Full description of Scholarship: Denmark Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Cancer Genomics, 2021-22 offered/announced by University of Copenhagen and International Students are eligible for this scholarship to study in Denmark. By this scholarship students are allows to study Postdoctoral level programm(s) in the field(s) of Structural Biology taught at University of Copenhagen. The deadline/last date of applying for scholarship is 20th September, 2021 and this scholarship provide The University of Copenhagen will provide a starting salary currently up to DKK 440,935 including an annual supplement (+ pension up to 75,399). Negotiation for a salary supplement is possible. to selected students.
The University of Copenhagen providing a golden chance to International Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Structural Biology at Denmark on scholarship.Short Detail of Scholarship:
Institute Name: University of Copenhagen.
Country to Study in: Denmark.
Courses Offered: Structural Biology.
Degree Level: Postdoctoral.
Students Nationality: International Students.
Scholarship Award: The University of Copenhagen will provide a starting salary currently up to DKK 440,935 including an annual supplement (+ pension up to 75,399). Negotiation for a salary supplement is possible..
Last Date/Dead Line: 20th September, 2021.
The University of Copenhagen is thrilled to announce the PhD Fellowships in Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Cancer Genomics. International and domestic students can apply for the academic year 2022-2023.
The purpose of the educational award is to support excellent students who want to undertake a postdoctoral program in the Department of Biology.
The University of Copenhagen is a public research university and higher education institution in Denmark that is placed 84th in the Times Higher Education rankings for 2021. The university is well-known for its excellent research and teaching.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The successful candidate holds a PhD in Biochemistry/Bioengineering/Biomedicine/Biology or a related field has expertise in DNA and chromosome biology, as well as methods in molecular Biology.
- The candidate must demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
- How to Apply: All interested candidates are required to take admission in a postdoctoral degree at the University of Copenhagen. After being enrolled, applicants can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Curriculum vita
- Diplomas (Master and PhD degree or equivalent)
- Complete publication list
- Admission Requirements: The applying candidates must hold an MSc degree in physics, mathematics, computer science, or any similar technical field with good results.