Full description of Scholarship: offered/announced by BI Norwegian Business School and International Students are eligible for this scholarship to study in Norway. By this scholarship students are allows to study Masters level programm(s) in the field(s) of All Subjects taught at BI Norwegian Business School . The deadline/last date of applying for scholarship is 03/01/2024 and this scholarship provide Fully Funded to selected students.
The BI Norwegian Business School providing a golden chance to International Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of All Subjects at Norway on scholarship.Short Detail of Scholarship:
Institute Name: BI Norwegian Business School .
Country to Study in: Norway.
Courses Offered: All Subjects .
Degree Level: Masters.
Students Nationality: International Students .
Scholarship Award: Fully Funded .
Last Date/Dead Line: 03/01/2024.
Your Gateway to Excellence
Explore Fully Funded BI Presidential Scholarships 2024-25
Embark on a transformative academic journey in Norway with the prestigious BI Presidential Scholarships for the academic year 2024-2025. This fully-funded scholarship, designed for international students pursuing a master’s degree at BI Norwegian Business School, offers unparalleled opportunities. In this article, we’ll delve into the details of the scholarship, its benefits, and provide a step-by-step guide to the application process.
BI Norwegian Business School: A Hub of Excellence
BI Norwegian Business School stands as the largest business school in Norway and the second-largest in Europe, boasting four campuses, with its primary campus situated in Oslo. The university, with a workforce of 845 individuals, is dedicated to academic and research excellence.
BI Presidential Scholarship: Key Highlights
Designed for Excellence
The BI Presidential Scholarship is a testament to academic excellence, welcoming applications from both Norwegian and international candidates. Tailored for students pursuing Master of Science programs, this scholarship covers complete tuition fees and provides a living expenses stipend for each semester.
Scholarship Benefits: Investing in Your Future
Financial Support for Success
- Norwegian and International Applicants (Residents of Norway): Full tuition fees for each semester, for up to two years, if academic progression requirements are met.
- Sivøk Applicants: Full tuition fees for each semester, for up to two years, subject to academic progression requirements.
- International Applicants: Full tuition fees and a stipend for each semester, for up to two years, if academic progression requirements are achieved. The stipend assists with living expenses, covering approximately 70% of total expenses.
Eligibility Criteria: Your Path to Recognition
To be considered for the BI Presidential Scholarship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum overall GPA of ‘A’ on the ECTS scale or the equivalent top-level grade on international grade scales.
- Students in the 3rd year of the Sivøk programme are eligible to apply.
- Candidates with Norwegian citizenship or international citizenship from EU/EEA/Switzerland.
- International applicants with ties to Norway who meet the eligibility requirements for Lånekassen.
- Candidates admitted to a Master of Science degree program at campus Oslo or campus Bergen (excluding the BI-Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing).
- Note: International applicants with citizenship from outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland are not eligible for this scholarship.
Application Process: Your Journey Begins Here
Steps to Success
- Apply for Admission: Apply for a scholarship simultaneously with your admission application.
- Scholarship Application Letter: Write a one-page scholarship application letter outlining why you should receive the scholarship. Emphasize academic merit rather than financial need.
- Upload Application Letter: Upload the scholarship application letter in the ‘Scholarship’ section of your online admission application.
- Complete Admission Requirements: Ensure all required documentation for admission to a Master of Science program is included. The scholarship application will only be considered if a complete admission application is submitted and accepted.
- Sivøk Program Applicants: BI students in their 3rd year of the Siviløkonom program can apply in the spring of their 3rd year by sending a scholarship application letter to [email protected] with the subject line: BI Presidential Scholarship Application.
- Consideration for Additional Scholarship: International applicants applying for the BI Presidential Scholarship will also be considered for the MSc International Scholarship. No separate scholarship application letter is required.
Conclusion: Seize the Opportunity
In conclusion, the BI Presidential Scholarships 2024-25 offer more than just financial support; they open doors to academic excellence at one of Europe’s premier business schools. Take this opportunity to invest in your future, unlock your potential, and become a part of BI Norwegian Business School’s legacy.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a separate application fee for the scholarship?
- No, there is no separate application fee; applying for the scholarship is free.
- What is the deadline for Sivøk Program Applicants?
- BI students in their 3rd year of the Siviløkonom program can apply in the spring of their 3rd year.
- Can international applicants apply for both the BI Presidential Scholarship and the MSc International Scholarship?
- Yes, international applicants applying for the BI Presidential Scholarship will automatically be considered for the MSc International Scholarship.
- How much does the stipend cover for international applicants?
- The stipend covers approximately 70% of living expenses.
- Is there flexibility in English proficiency requirements?
- English proficiency requirements may vary, and flexibility depends on the specific university. Check with the university for exemption rules.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship: Apply Accordingly for Scholarship: