Full description of Scholarship: offered/announced by University of Montreal and International Students are eligible for this scholarship to study in Canada. By this scholarship students are allows to study Undergraduate, Masters, PhD level programm(s) in the field(s) of All Subjects taught at University of Montreal . The deadline/last date of applying for scholarship is 02/01/2024 and this scholarship provide Partial Funding to selected students.
The University of Montreal providing a golden chance to International Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of All Subjects at Canada on scholarship.Short Detail of Scholarship:
Institute Name: University of Montreal .
Country to Study in: Canada.
Courses Offered: All Subjects .
Degree Level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD.
Students Nationality: International Students .
Scholarship Award: Partial Funding .
Last Date/Dead Line: 02/01/2024.
Greetings, future scholars! Are you aspiring to pursue your higher education dreams in Canada? University of Montreal Scholarships for International Students 2024-25 are here to make your dreams a reality. In this article, I will guide you through the intricacies of this prestigious scholarship program, unraveling the benefits, and elucidating the application process.
University of Montreal Overview
The University of Montreal Scholarships, for the academic year 2024-2025, extend a warm invitation to international students worldwide. Whether you’re aiming for an undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral degree, this scholarship program offers a golden opportunity, providing financial support of up to $27,300 per year.
Degree Levels and Available Subjects
All Subjects are encompassed under this scholarship program, ensuring a wide array of fields to explore and excel in.
Let’s delve into the substantial benefits awaiting you under this scholarship program:
For prospective bachelor’s degree students, the University of Montreal exemption scholarship is a testament to academic excellence. Depending on the evaluation of your academic record, you may be eligible for two levels of awards:
- Level A: $13,340.40 per year (equivalent to 2 sessions, or 30 credits) or $6,670.20 per session (15 credits) or $444.68 per credit.
- Level B: $6,357.60 per year (equivalent to 2 sessions, or 30 credits) or $3,178.80 per session (15 credits) or $211.92 per credit.
Graduate Programs (Masters):
International students pursuing graduate studies can benefit from a partial exemption scholarship, reducing additional tuition fees. The rates are as follows:
- Non-research: $10,474.65 per year (equivalent to 3 sessions, or 45 credits) or $3,491.55 per session (15 credits) or $232.77 per credit.
- Research: $10,347.75 per year (equivalent to 3 sessions, or 45 credits) or $3,449.25 per session (15 credits) or $229.95 per credit.
PhD Graduate Programs:
As a Ph.D. candidate, you can enjoy a comprehensive exemption from additional tuition fees, ensuring equitable opportunities in higher education. The rate is:
- $22,241.25 per year (equivalent to 3 sessions, or 45 credits) or $7,413.75 per session (15 credits) or $494.25 per credit.
To be eligible for this esteemed scholarship, aspiring candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have received an offer of admission to a study program at University of Montreal starting from the Fall of 2020.
- Possess valid study authorizations, including the Quebec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ) and a study permit, for all sessions throughout the duration of their study program.
- Maintain full-time enrollment continuously throughout their entire study program, unless an approved absence is granted.
- Not be beneficiaries of any other type of tuition fee exemption.
- Not be enrolled in an independent study program.
- Not be admitted to undergraduate programs such as certificates, majors, minors, short programs, or preparatory year programs for university studies for the Winter 2024 session.
Embarking on your academic journey at University of Montreal is a straightforward process. Ensure you have all necessary documents and follow the step-by-step application guidelines provided by the university.
In conclusion, the University of Montreal Scholarships for International Students 2024-25 pave the way for promising scholars like you to achieve academic excellence in Canada. Don’t miss this opportunity to unlock your potential and shape a brighter future.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How can I apply for the University of Montréal Scholarships?
To apply for the scholarship, visit the official University of Montreal website and follow the detailed application instructions provided.
2. Is there an application deadline for the scholarship?
Yes, the application deadline for the University de Montreal Scholarships for International Students 2024-25 is 02/01/2024. Make sure to submit your application before the deadline to be considered for the scholarship.
3. Can I apply for multiple scholarship programs at University of Montreal ?
Yes, you can apply for multiple scholarship programs at University of Montreal . However, ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria for each scholarship you apply for.
4. What documents are required for the scholarship application?
The required documents may vary based on the degree level you are applying for. Commonly required documents include academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, and proof of language proficiency. Refer to the official website for specific document requirements.
5. How will I be notified if I am selected for the scholarship?
If you are selected for the University of Montreal Scholarship, you will be notified via email or through the official communication channel specified by the university. Make sure to regularly check your email and application portal for updates.
Unlock your academic potential with University of Montreal Scholarships for International Students 2024-25. Seize this opportunity and embark on a transformative educational journey in Canada.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship: Apply Accordingly for Scholarship: