Full description of Scholarship: Umea University PhD Positions in Experimental Physics, Sweden 2022-23 offered/announced by Umea University and International Students are eligible for this scholarship to study in Sweden. By this scholarship students are allows to study PhD level programm(s) in the field(s) of Computational Science taught at Umea University. The deadline/last date of applying for scholarship is Applications must be submitted via their e-recruitment system no later than July 31, 2022. and this scholarship provide The Umea University will provide the monthly salary for successful applicants in Sweden for the academic session 2022-2023. to selected students.
The Umea University providing a golden chance to International Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Computational Science at Sweden on scholarship.Short Detail of Scholarship:
Institute Name: Umea University.
Country to Study in: Sweden.
Courses Offered: Computational Science.
Degree Level: PhD.
Students Nationality: International Students.
Scholarship Award: The Umea University will provide the monthly salary for successful applicants in Sweden for the academic session 2022-2023..
Last Date/Dead Line: Applications must be submitted via their e-recruitment system no later than July 31, 2022..
The Umea University is seeking high-potential applicants to apply for its International PhD Positions in Experimental Physics in Sweden.
This studentship is open to students from all around the world who want to pursue a PhD degree at the university for the academic year 2022-2023.
Established in 1965, The University of Ume offers 1,800 courses and 150 academic programmes. The university contains 36 departments, more than 20 research institutes, four faculties, and eight campus schools. It employs almost 4,000 people, including 310 professors, half of whom work as teachers or researchers.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You are required to have completed a second-cycle level degree, or completed course requirements of at least 240 ECTS credits, of which at least 60 ECTS credits are at second-cycle level or have an equivalent education from abroad, or equivalent qualifications.
- Good oral and written proficiency in English is also required.
How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, all interested candidates are required to take admission in a PhD degree at the University. After being enrolled, applicants can complete the online application form for this award.
Supporting Documents: Your application should include the following:
- A cover letter with a brief description of your qualifications, research interests and motivation for applying, and your contact details (max. two pages)
- A cover letter including a description of your research interests and motivation for applying
- A Curriculum Vitae
- Verified copies of degree certificates or equivalent, including documentation of completed academic courses and obtained grades
- Name and contact information of at least two reference persons
Admission Requirements: To fulfil the specific entry requirements to be admitted for studies at the third-cycle level in computational science and engineering, the applicant is required to have completed at least 90 credits in computational science and engineering courses, of which at least 30 credits shall have been acquired at second-cycle level.
Language Requirement: The applicant should be a proficient user in both oral and written dissemination in English.