Full description of Scholarship: UK Queen’s Management School South East Asia Scholarships, 2021-22 offered/announced by Queens University Belfast and International Students are eligible for this scholarship to study in United Kingdom. By this scholarship students are allows to study Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field(s) of All Subjects taught at Queens University Belfast. The deadline/last date of applying for scholarship is 30th April, 2022 and this scholarship provide Queens University Belfast will provide the award amount of £5000 for students to complete their education in the UK. to selected students.
The Queens University Belfast providing a golden chance to International Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of All Subjects at United Kingdom on scholarship.Short Detail of Scholarship:
Institute Name: Queens University Belfast.
Country to Study in: United Kingdom.
Courses Offered: All Subjects.
Degree Level: Postgraduate.
Students Nationality: International Students.
Scholarship Award: Queens University Belfast will provide the award amount of £5000 for students to complete their education in the UK..
Last Date/Dead Line: 30th April, 2022.
Unlock new opportunities for you with the help of the Queen’s Management School South East Asia Scholarships funded by Queens University Belfast.
The grants of £5000 are available exclusively for outstanding international applicants from South East Asia who choose to study postgraduate taught programmes at Queen’s Management School for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Queen’s University Belfast was founded in 1845 in Belfast, UK. It offers a variety of academic degrees at various levels. This university offers over 300-degree programmes.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To qualify, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a resident of either Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, North Korea, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand or Vietnam.
- Applicants must hold an offer to study a postgraduate taught programmes at Queen’s Management School which they have accepted by the scholarship deadline.
- How to Apply: To apply, students must have to enroll in the postgraduate degree programmme at the university. No application is necessary.
- Supporting Documents: Degree transcripts for all completed periods of study (undergraduate level and above). If your degree is still in progress, you must provide a transcript of results achieved to date.
- Certificates of your official Degree/Diploma, for the qualification(s) you have already completed for the confirmation of your qualification