The Monash University providing a golden chance to Domestic & International Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Engineering at Australia on scholarship.
Short Detail of Scholarship:
Institute Name: Monash University.
Country to Study in: Australia.
Courses Offered: Engineering.
Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
Students Nationality: Domestic & International Students.
Scholarship Award: $6000 per annum (48 credit points of study) up to a maximum of four years. An additional $6000 for the Master of Advanced Engineering component.
Last Date/Dead Line: See Admission Application Deadline.
Monash University is offering the Engineering Masters Pathway Scholarships for domestic and international students to reward excellence and help the students achieve their ambitions, regardless of their circumstances.
The scholarship is for high-achieving Year 12 students intending to enroll in the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Master of Advanced Engineering pathway program. Up to 10 scholarships valued at up to $30,000 are available each year.Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- A commencing undergraduate student, and
- Enrolled or intending to enrol in the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) single degree and Master of Advanced Engineering pathway program at a Monash campus in Australia, and
- Currently studying Australian Year 12 or IB, and
- Must achieved a minimum ATAR score of 98.00.
How to apply: No application is required. All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course through VTAC will be automatically assessed. The scholarship can be deferred.