The University of Sheffield providing a golden chance to UK and overseas students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Subfields of law and criminology (Law and technology, Public international law, Family law, Children and the law, Public law, IP law, Wellbeing and the legal system, Policing, Probation and non-custodial punishment, Gender and criminal justice, Criminology of war, Colonial and post-colonial law and justice) at UK on scholarship.
Short Detail of Scholarship:
Institute Name: University of Sheffield.
Country to Study in: UK.
Courses Offered: Subfields of law and criminology (Law and technology, Public international law, Family law, Children and the law, Public law, IP law, Wellbeing and the legal system, Policing, Probation and non-custodial punishment, Gender and criminal justice, Criminology of war, Colonial and post-colonial law and justice).
Degree Level: PhD.
Students Nationality: UK and overseas students.
Scholarship Award: Varies.
Last Date/Dead Line: 1st February, 2022.
To support excellent and brilliant international students in the USA, the University of Sheffield is happy to announce the School of Law PhD international awards in Law for the academic session 2022/2023.
There are a number of funding opportunities available to students from both the UK and overseas. The purpose of the grant is to motivate outstanding students who want to commence a PhD degree at the university.Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be an overseas student for fee purposes
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- In order to apply for this opportunity, applicants have to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After that, you have to complete the online application System. Submit the application: Once you have completed step 1, or if you already have an offer to study with us, you should log into your postgraduate application and complete the additional scholarship section.
- Proof of your previous degree(s), Official translations into English, Academic references, a supporting statement (including a research proposal where relevant), Curriculum vitae (CV)/resume.
- Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- As part of our English language requirements, you may be required to take an internationally recognized English language test such as IELTS.
Award: This scholarship will fund the following study expenses:
Fees: Full payment of tuition fees across the course of study at the Home rate. For international students, the residual fee must be met by the individual.
Maintenance/stipend: £9000 per year for full-time students with payments being made to the individual in quarterly installments for three and a half years after the start of the course.
Research Training Support Grant: Up to £500 per year for 3 years with the balance of unspent funds rolling forward each year. Restrictions apply to the use of these funds and there must be a clear connection to supporting the research project. Any unspent funds at the end of the project will be retained by the School.