The Heidelberg University providing a golden chance to Germany students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Mechanistic and Functional impact of RNA Modifications on RNA processing at Germany on scholarship.
Short Detail of Scholarship:
Institute Name: Heidelberg University.
Country to Study in: Germany.
Courses Offered: Mechanistic and Functional impact of RNA Modifications on RNA processing.
Degree Level: PhD.
Students Nationality: Germany students.
Scholarship Award: Salary.
Last Date/Dead Line: 31st October, 2021,.
To encourage students in Germany, Heidelberg University is offering the PhD Positions in the mechanistic and functional impact of RNA for the academic year 2021-2022.
The project aims to dissect the mechanisms and function of m6A in alternative splicing regulation. The experiments will be performed in Drosophila and human cells to work out evolutionarily conserved principles and differences.Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Proven competence in handling high-throughput data sets and good understanding of the underlying statistical challenges
- Other relevant qualifications include a good understanding of RNA Biology. Wet-lab skills are an asset.
- Students are recommended to enroll in the PhD degree programme at the university.
- Attach official transcripts of academic records from every postsecondary institution attended for at least one year as a full-time student, statement of purpose, Contact details of two referees + two reference letters from these referees, and CV.
- Applicants must have proven competence in scripting/programming (i.e. at least two out of C/C++, R, Python, Java)
- In order to apply, students are required to complete the English language requirements of the university.
Award: Heidelberg University will provide the salary for applicants in Germany.