The RWTH Aachen University providing a golden chance to International Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Textile Engineering, Robotic Systems Engineering, Networked Production Engineering, Structural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering at Germany on scholarship.
Short Detail of Scholarship:
Institute Name: RWTH Aachen University.
Country to Study in: Germany.
Courses Offered: Textile Engineering, Robotic Systems Engineering, Networked Production Engineering, Structural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
Degree Level: Master's.
Students Nationality: International Students.
Scholarship Award: Under this grant, the university will provide the selected students with a cover upto 50% on the total payable amount of the tuition fee of the chosen course of study at RWTH Aachen University..
Last Date/Dead Line: 15th July, 2021.
The RWTH Aachen University is providing the High Potential Students Grant to enable highly qualified students to complete their master’s degree programme in Germany.
The grant is provided to bright students who wish to undertake a master’s degree programme at RWTH Aachen University in Germany. All international students with the impressive academic record are eligible to apply to avail this grant.Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must not be receiving any other financial assistance from elsewhere or must not be engaged in any other programme.
- The applicants are required to apply on the RWTH online application portal and enrol themselves in any above mention master’s degree programme. The applications must be submitted and uploaded through the application form.
The applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- Regular application for the Master’s degree program submitted through the RWTHonline application portal
- A certificate stating that the applicant is among the best 10% bachelor degree holders of their batch or if not applicable a cumulative grade point average of 1.7 or higher is required (converted to the German grading system)
- Letter of intent for the opportunity (500 words)
The applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree with excellent results to be admitted at RWTH Aachen University.
The applicants must submit the following English language proficiency test scores:
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- IELTS – 5.5
- DSH Certificate – Stage 2
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) – Pass
- German Language Diploma – Present
- TestDaF – Level 4
- First Certificate in English – Grade B