Full description of Scholarship: offered/announced by Ulster University and International are eligible for this scholarship to study in UK. By this scholarship students are allows to study Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field(s) of All subjects taught at Ulster University. The deadline/last date of applying for scholarship is 30 April 2024 and this scholarship provide £10,000 to selected students.
The Ulster University providing a golden chance to International to complete their studies in the field(s) of All subjects at UK on scholarship.Short Detail of Scholarship:
Institute Name: Ulster University.
Country to Study in: UK.
Courses Offered: All subjects.
Degree Level: Postgraduate.
Students Nationality: International.
Scholarship Award: £10,000.
Last Date/Dead Line: 30 April 2024.
Empowering Diversity in Higher Education
Ulster University has unveiled the remarkable GREAT Scholarships program for the academic year 2024-2025. This pioneering initiative, a collaborative effort between Ulster University, the UK government’s GREAT Britain Campaign, and the British Council, is designed to provide substantial financial support to outstanding students pursuing postgraduate studies in the UK.
Enabling Opportunities: A £10,000 Opportunity
Extending a Welcoming Hand
Ulster University welcomes exceptional candidates from Bangladesh, Kenya, and Indonesia to participate in the GREAT Scholarships program. This program offers a substantial contribution of £10,000 towards tuition fees, alleviating financial barriers for those aiming to pursue postgraduate studies in the UK. This opens a golden opportunity for eligible candidates to enrich their academic journey and broaden their horizons.
Ulster University: A Pillar of Academic Brilliance
Nurturing Success in a Competitive World
Renowned for its consistent ranking among the best places to study, Ulster University stands as a beacon of academic excellence, offering a diverse array of courses and degree programs to prepare students for success in today’s competitive landscape. It fosters an environment conducive to growth and learning, providing a platform for scholars to thrive.
Eligibility Criteria: Who Can Apply?
Targeted Candidates and Courses
The GREAT Scholarships are exclusively open to students from Bangladesh, Kenya, and Indonesia. To qualify, applicants must hold a valid passport from one of these countries and possess an offer for a full-time postgraduate taught program at Ulster University in Northern Ireland, beginning in September 2024.
Application Process: Pathway to Success
Steps to Apply
Prospective students, upon receiving an offer of study from Ulster University, can proceed to apply for the GREAT scholarships through the university’s online application form.
Documents Required: Preparation for Success
Applicants are required to submit several documents, including their passport personal details page, a personal statement exceeding 250 words, previous qualifications translated into English if not originally in English, English language qualifications if required, CV if necessary, and any previous UK visas or visa-related documents (for international students).
Benefits of the GREAT Scholarships
Facilitating Academic Journeys
The £10,000 financial boost provided by the GREAT Scholarships significantly reduces the financial constraints that often impede students’ pursuit of higher education. This contribution aims to create a more accessible pathway to postgraduate studies at Ulster University, fostering academic growth and excellence.
Seize the Opportunity: Apply Now
Embrace Academic Excellence
Prospective scholars are encouraged to promptly apply for the GREAT Scholarship upon securing an offer from Ulster University. This scholarship could be the pivotal step towards an enriching and transformative postgraduate experience.
In summary, the GREAT Scholarships offered by Ulster University for the academic year 2024-2025 stand as a testament to the institution’s unwavering commitment to fostering academic brilliance and diversity. The £10,000 scholarship serves as a beacon of support, guiding exceptional students from Bangladesh, Kenya, and Indonesia towards transformative academic journeys at Ulster University.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Addressing Common Queries
- What is the Ulster University GREAT Scholarships?
- The Ulster University GREAT Scholarships aim to financially aid postgraduate students from Bangladesh, Kenya, and Indonesia pursuing studies in the UK.
- Who is eligible for the scholarship?
- The GREAT Scholarships are open to students from Bangladesh, Kenya, and Indonesia, meeting specific criteria outlined by Ulster University.
- Which courses are eligible for the GREAT Scholarship?
- The scholarship applies to one-year Masters programs (excluding eLearning) offered by Ulster University.
- How much is the scholarship award?
- The GREAT Scholarship offers £10,000 towards tuition fees for eligible students.
- How many scholarships are available?
- Three scholarships are available, one for each eligible country.
- When is the application deadline for the Ulster University GREAT Scholarship?
- The application deadline is April 30, 2024. Applicants are encouraged to apply promptly after receiving an offer from Ulster University.
- How can I apply for the scholarship?
- Once an offer of study is received from Ulster University, applicants can apply for the GREAT scholarship through the university’s online application form.
- What documents are required for the application?
- Essential documents include the passport personal details page, a personal statement exceeding 250 words, previous qualifications translated into English if not originally in English, English language qualifications if required, CV if necessary, and any previous UK visas or visa-related documents (for international students).
- Are part-time or eLearning programs eligible for the scholarship?
- No, part-time or eLearning programs, or programs delivered at branch campuses (London or Birmingham), are ineligible for the GREAT Scholarship.
Is there an English language proficiency requirement for the scholarship?
- Yes, applicants must be proficient in both written and spoken English to be eligible for the Ulster University GREAT Scholarship.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship: Apply Accordingly for Scholarship: