Full description of Scholarship: offered/announced by The Sirindhorn International Thai-German Graduate School of Engineering and International Students are eligible for this scholarship to study in Thailand. By this scholarship students are allows to study Masters level programm(s) in the field(s) of Engineering taught at The Sirindhorn International Thai-German Graduate School of Engineering . The deadline/last date of applying for scholarship is 2024 and this scholarship provide Fully Funded to selected students.
The The Sirindhorn International Thai-German Graduate School of Engineering providing a golden chance to International Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Engineering at Thailand on scholarship.Short Detail of Scholarship:
Institute Name: The Sirindhorn International Thai-German Graduate School of Engineering .
Country to Study in: Thailand.
Courses Offered: Engineering .
Degree Level: Masters.
Students Nationality: International Students .
Scholarship Award: Fully Funded .
Last Date/Dead Line: 2024.
Are you an aspiring engineer looking for a transformative educational experience? Your opportunity has arrived! The Fully Funded DAAD TGGS Scholarship in Thailand, offered by RWTH Aachen University, opens the door to advanced engineering studies and research at The Sirindhorn International Thai-German Graduate School of Engineering (DAAD-TGGS). In this article, we will guide you through this exceptional scholarship opportunity, highlighting its benefits, eligibility criteria, and application process.
Exploring DAAD TGGS: A Collaboration of Excellence
The DAAD-TGGS (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst – Thai-German Graduate School of Engineering) is a collaborative initiative between the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), RWTH Aachen University in Germany, and King Mongkut’s University of Technology North Bangkok (KMUTNB) in Thailand. This unique partnership offers Master’s students a comprehensive educational experience, combining academic excellence, cultural exchange, and research-driven education.
Scholarship Benefits: Your Path to Engineering Excellence
The Fully Funded DAAD TGGS Scholarship covers the first academic year, commencing in August each year. Successful candidates may receive an extension to the second year based on their performance during the first year. The scholarship includes:
- Full Tuition Fees: The scholarship covers the complete tuition fees, partly funded by KMUTNB.
- Monthly Stipend: Students receive a monthly allowance to cover their living expenses.
- Research Opportunities: The second year of the program includes a research stay at RWTH Aachen University, offering a unique chance to engage in cutting-edge engineering research.
Eligibility Criteria: Are You the Right Fit?
To be eligible for the DAAD TGGS Scholarship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Demonstrate outstanding academic performance.
- Proficiency in English (*Proof of English skills may be required. Valid English Proficiency test result is mandatory for application).
Application Procedure: Your Gateway to Engineering Excellence
The application process for the DAAD TGGS Scholarship follows a competitive selection process:
- Prepare Your Application: Gather all necessary documents, including proof of English proficiency. Visit the official TGGS website for detailed admission information and requirements. Official TGGS Admission Information
- Submit Your Application: Complete the online application procedure on the official TGGS website. The application deadline typically falls around the beginning to mid of May each year.
- Competitive Selection: Interviews are conducted approximately during the 1st to 3rd weeks following the application deadline.
Ready to embark on your engineering journey? Visit the official TGGS website to start your application
Seize this opportunity to enhance your engineering skills, engage in groundbreaking research, and contribute to the global engineering community. The Fully Funded DAAD TGGS Scholarship is your ticket to a brighter, more promising future in the field of engineering.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1: Can I apply if my Bachelor’s degree is not in Engineering? No, the DAAD TGGS Scholarship is specifically for candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. Your previous degree must be directly related to engineering disciplines.
Q2: Is there an age limit for applying to this scholarship? No, there is no specific age limit for applying to the DAAD TGGS Scholarship. As long as you meet the eligibility criteria, you are welcome to apply regardless of your age.
Q3: Are there any restrictions on the nationality of applicants from South-East Asian countries? No, the scholarship is open to international students from South-East Asian countries (excluding Thailand). Candidates from any South-East Asian country are eligible to apply.
Q4: Is work experience required to apply for this scholarship? While work experience is not mandatory, candidates with relevant professional experience may have an advantage during the selection process. It is advisable to highlight any work experience in your application.
Q5: Can I apply if I have already taken an English Proficiency test but haven’t received the results yet? Yes, you can apply if you have taken an English Proficiency test. However, you must provide the valid test results before the application deadline for your application to be considered complete.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship: Apply Accordingly for Scholarship: