Full description of Scholarship: EU Welcome Awards at University of Glasgow, 2022-23 offered/announced by University of Glasgow and European Students are eligible for this scholarship to study in United Kingdom. By this scholarship students are allows to study Master's level programm(s) in the field(s) of All Subjects taught at University of Glasgow. The deadline/last date of applying for scholarship is 30th April, 2022 and this scholarship provide The University of Glasgow will provide a £5,000 tuition fee discount for high-potential applicants to complete a master’s study in the UK. to selected students.
The University of Glasgow providing a golden chance to European Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of All Subjects at United Kingdom on scholarship.Short Detail of Scholarship:
Institute Name: University of Glasgow.
Country to Study in: United Kingdom.
Courses Offered: All Subjects.
Degree Level: Master's.
Students Nationality: European Students.
Scholarship Award: The University of Glasgow will provide a £5,000 tuition fee discount for high-potential applicants to complete a master’s study in the UK..
Last Date/Dead Line: 30th April, 2022.
Get financial support to start your academic journey in the UK. The University of Glasgow is giving an opportunity to apply for the EU Welcome Awards.
The award is open to new incoming EU students starting a postgraduate taught programme for the academic session 2022-2023. The scholarship is awarded as a £5,000 tuition fee discount.
The University of Glasgow is the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world also recognizes as one of Scotland’s four ancient universities. In the Research Assessment Exercise, almost 70% of the research carried out at the university was in the top two categories.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled on an eligible postgraduate taught programme for September 2022 intake
- Students must have EU fee status.
- How to Apply: To be considered for this program, the candidates who take admission in a postgraduate taught program at the university will automatically be considered for the award. No formal application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts, copy of the passport, curriculum vitae, and language ability proof need to be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will be required to provide a language test before you can start your studies.