Full description of Scholarship: Doctoral Research Associate Positions at University of Munster, Germany 2022-23 offered/announced by University of Munster and International Students are eligible for this scholarship to study in Germany. By this scholarship students are allows to study Doctoral Research, PhD level programm(s) in the field(s) of Social sciences, psychology, political sciences, and sociology taught at University of Munster. The deadline/last date of applying for scholarship is Applications must be received by 31 August 2022 and this scholarship provide The University of Munster will provide salary level TV-L E 13, 65%. Currently, the regular working time for full-time (100%) employment is 39 hours and 50 minutes per week. to selected students.
The University of Munster providing a golden chance to International Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Social sciences, psychology, political sciences, and sociology at Germany on scholarship.Short Detail of Scholarship:
Institute Name: University of Munster.
Country to Study in: Germany.
Courses Offered: Social sciences, psychology, political sciences, and sociology.
Degree Level: Doctoral Research, PhD.
Students Nationality: International Students.
Scholarship Award: The University of Munster will provide salary level TV-L E 13, 65%. Currently, the regular working time for full-time (100%) employment is 39 hours and 50 minutes per week..
Last Date/Dead Line: Applications must be received by 31 August 2022.
The University of Munster is offering the Doctoral Research Associate Positions in Social Sciences in Germany for the academic year 2022/2023.
Successful candidates will join the Graduate School of the Cluster of Excellence “Religion and Politics. Dynamics of Tradition and Innovation”.The call is for applicants from the social sciences (psychology, political sciences, and sociology) focusing on quantitative methods. All doctoral projects will be supervised by professors affiliated with the Cluster.
The University of Munster is a public research university located in Münster, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. With more than 43,000 students and over 120 fields of study in 15 departments, it is Germany’s fifth largest university and one of the foremost centers of German intellectual life. The university offers a wide range of subjects across the sciences, social sciences, and humanities. The university offers a very active student life.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- A graduate degree in one of the above-mentioned social science disciplines is required.
- Experience in different data collection methods (e.g., surveys, experiments, observations, and natural language processing), data structures (e.g., individual, dyadic, group, and longitudinal), and a broad set of analytic data techniques (e.g., multivariate regressions, structural equation modeling, and multi-level modeling) is required.
- Strong competence in interdisciplinary studies, including the ability to communicate one’s research in various forums and the potential to establish oneself in international arenas, is desirable.
- The University of Munster strongly supports equal opportunity and diversity. We welcome all applicants regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or ideology, disability, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We are committed to creating family-friendly working conditions and offer part-time options for most positions.
- The University of Munster is an equal opportunity employer committed to increasing the proportion of women academics. Consequently, we actively encourage applications by women. Female candidates with equivalent qualifications and academic achievements will be preferentially considered within the framework of the legal possibilities.
- Please send this letter together with a CV, copies of certificates, and any existing publications or working papers (if available) in a single PDF file, with the file name “SURNAME_EXC-PhD,” to the Graduate School Coordinator, Dr. Julia Simoleit:
Supporting Documents: Aspirants must submit a letter with a CV, copies of certificates, and any existing publications or working papers (if available) in a single PDF file. In a motivation letter, applicants are kindly asked to describe their research experiences and interests and outline how they connect with the Cluster’s research fields.
Admission Requirements: Applicants must have the required graduate degree in one of the above-mentioned social science disciplines.
Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in Good command of written, and spoken English is required. German language skills would be advantageous but are not a requirement. To facilitate communication and collaboration within the Graduate School, applicants who are not proficient in German will be encouraged and supported to attend German language courses.