The University of London providing a golden chance to South Africa, Zambia, Malawi, or Congo students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma, and Masters of Law (LLB) at United Kingdom on scholarship.
Short Detail of Scholarship:
Institute Name: University of London.
Country to Study in: United Kingdom.
Courses Offered: Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma, and Masters of Law (LLB).
Degree Level: Postgraduate, Diploma and Master.
Students Nationality: South Africa, Zambia, Malawi, or Congo students.
Scholarship Award: full tuition fees and exam entry fees.
Last Date/Dead Line: 7th June, 2021.
A fantastic chance for South African Students to through the Distance Learning Scholarships program for the year 2021/2022, at The University of London and Canon Collins Trust United Kingdom
This program is available to gifted applicants who need to contemplate postgraduate, certificate, and Masters of Law (LLB) at the University of London.Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be qualified, the candidates should meet every one of the accompanying rules:
- Should be resident or have evacuee status in South Africa, Zambia, Malawi, or Congo
- Should live in one of the above nations
- More likely than not finished the fundamental capability for admission to the program
- Should be at present utilized (full time or low maintenance)
- Should have the option to focus on 10 hours of study each week (least)
To get a handle on the chance, applicants need to take affirmation at the university. The candidate should fill the application and can be submitted here. After that candidate should need to finish the financing structure form