Full description of Scholarship: offered/announced by DAAD and International Students are eligible for this scholarship to study in Germany. By this scholarship students are allows to study Masters level programm(s) in the field(s) of Public Policy, Good Governance taught at DAAD . The deadline/last date of applying for scholarship is 2024 and this scholarship provide Fully Funded to selected students.
The DAAD providing a golden chance to International Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Public Policy, Good Governance at Germany on scholarship.Short Detail of Scholarship:
Institute Name: DAAD .
Country to Study in: Germany.
Courses Offered: Public Policy, Good Governance .
Degree Level: Masters.
Students Nationality: International Students .
Scholarship Award: Fully Funded .
Last Date/Dead Line: 2024.
Are you a passionate graduate from a developing region, eager to make a difference in your community? The DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme Masters Scholarships present a heartfelt opportunity for you to embark on a soulful academic adventure in Germany. This transformative scholarship doesn’t just offer a Master’s degree; it weaves dreams and aspirations that echo back into the heartbeats of your homeland.
A Journey of Transformation: What Sets This Scholarship Apart
The DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme Masters Scholarships are more than just educational opportunities; they are pathways to nurturing your roots and wings. These scholarships delve deep into studies connected to the pulse and challenges of your origins, fostering a narrative of knowledge intertwined with the ethics of community and stewardship. By focusing on Public Policy and Good Governance, this scholarship equips you not only as a professional but as a beacon of love, light, and transformation in your own corner of the world.
Scholarship Benefits: Your Support System in Germany
If you are selected for the DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme Masters Scholarship, you can expect comprehensive support:
- No School Fees: Say goodbye to tuition fees; your classes are covered.
- Monthly Stipend: Receive €934 monthly for necessities like food and rent.
- Health Insurance: Your health insurance expenses in Germany are taken care of.
- Travel Allowance: Get financial assistance for your journey to Germany and settling in.
- Research Grants: Extra cash is provided for your school projects and research initiatives.
- Family Support: If you have a family, they can receive financial aid for rent and other essential needs.
- Language Classes: Enjoy 6 months of German language classes before starting your academic journey, enhancing your understanding and communication skills in Germany.
This scholarship is designed to support students in every way possible, ensuring a smooth and enriching experience in Germany.
Eligibility Criteria of DAAD : Are You the Right Fit?
To be eligible for the DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme Masters Scholarship, consider the following criteria:
- Graduated from a developing country.
- Possess a well-qualified first university degree in areas like social and political sciences, law, economics, public policy, or administration.
- Demonstrated desire to actively contribute to the social, political, and economic progress of your home country/region.
- Relevant experience, such as professional work, internships, or significant political/social involvement.
- Fulfill the specific language requirements of the chosen master’s course.
- Each master’s course has unique selection criteria, including degree requisites, grade expectations, language proficiencies, and work experience. Ensure you meet both the general and course-specific criteria for your chosen program.
Being meticulous and aligning your profile with the outlined criteria will enhance your chances of being selected for this esteemed scholarship.
Application Procedure: Your Path to Germany
Here’s a step-by-step guide to applying for the DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme Masters Scholarship:
- Select Your Master’s Course: Before applying, choose the master’s courses you’re interested in.
- Prepare Your Application: Gather all necessary documents and ensure you meet both university and DAAD scholarship requirements.
- Indicate Your Scholarship Interest: Mention that you’re applying for the “DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Programme (Master’s scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance)” during your application.
- Submit to the Right Place: Directly send your applications to the universities offering the selected master’s courses. Do not send applications to DAAD.
- Track Important Dates: The application window for all 8 universities is typically open from June to July each year.
- Read the Official Announcement: Thoroughly review the Announcement for specific details or changes.
- Visit the Official Website: Access the Official Scholarship Website for the application form and detailed instructions. click here
- Submit Your Application: After completing all necessary documents and the application form, submit your application before the deadline.
- Wait for Feedback: Await responses from the universities regarding the status of your application.
Remember, attention to detail is crucial. Best of luck in your application process, and may this scholarship be the key to your transformative educational journey in Germany.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1: Can I apply for multiple master’s courses under this scholarship? Yes, you can apply for multiple master’s courses offered under the DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme. Ensure you meet the specific criteria for each course you apply for.
Q2: Is there an age limit for applying to this scholarship? No, there is no specific age limit for applying to the DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme Masters Scholarship. As long as you meet the eligibility criteria, you are welcome to apply regardless of your age.
Q3: What type of practical experience is considered relevant for this scholarship? Relevant practical experience includes professional work, internships, or significant involvement in political and social activities that align with the program’s objectives. Emphasize experiences that highlight your commitment to social progress.
Q4: Can I apply if my first university degree is not directly related to social and political sciences, law, economics, public policy, or administration? While a directly related degree is preferred, some flexibility exists. Emphasize any additional qualifications, certifications, or relevant experiences that demonstrate your suitability for the chosen master’s course.
Q5: Are there specific language requirements for the master’s courses? Yes, language requirements vary for each master’s course. Ensure you possess the necessary language certificates as per the requirements of the specific course you are applying for.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship: Apply Accordingly for Scholarship: