Full description of Scholarship: offered/announced by Institute of Cancer Research and International Students are eligible for this scholarship to study in USA. By this scholarship students are allows to study Postgraduate, PhD level programm(s) in the field(s) of Cancer and Immunology taught at Institute of Cancer Research . The deadline/last date of applying for scholarship is September 1 and March 1 2024 and this scholarship provide Fully Funded to selected students.
The Institute of Cancer Research providing a golden chance to International Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Cancer and Immunology at USA on scholarship.Short Detail of Scholarship:
Institute Name: Institute of Cancer Research .
Country to Study in: USA.
Courses Offered: Cancer and Immunology .
Degree Level: Postgraduate, PhD.
Students Nationality: International Students .
Scholarship Award: Fully Funded .
Last Date/Dead Line: September 1 and March 1 2024.
Transformative Research Awaits You!
Embarking on a postdoctoral research journey in USA realms of immunology or cancer immunology is now within your reach with the fully funded CRI Irvington Postdoctoral Fellowship 2024-2025. Delve into the details, discover the benefits, and follow this step-by-step guide for a seamless application process.
Overview of CRI Irvington Postdoctoral Fellowship 2024-2025
The CRI Irvington Postdoctoral Fellowship is an exclusive opportunity for international scholars interested in advancing knowledge in basic immunology or immunology for cancer. Hosted by the prestigious Cancer Research Institute (CRI), this fellowship offers more than just financial support. Let’s explore what awaits successful applicants.
Benefits of the Fellowship
Successful candidates stand to gain significant benefits, including:
- Annual Stipend: Receive a generous annual stipend of up to $59,000, providing financial stability throughout the fellowship duration.
- Research Allowance: Access an additional allowance of $1,500 per year to cover research supplies, travel expenses for scientific meetings, and health insurance, ensuring you can focus on your research without financial constraints.
Program Focus: Advancing Immunology Globally
The CRI Irvington Postdoctoral Fellowship prioritizes applicants contributing to the advancement of knowledge in basic immunology or immunology for cancer. An esteemed committee of the science consultative board evaluates applications, placing particular emphasis on research directly impacting the field of cancer immunology.
Scholarship Coverage Details
Newly awarded fellowships provide a stipend of $55,000 for the first year, $57,000 for the second year, and $59,000 for the third year. Additionally, an allowance of $1,500 per year is allocated to the host institution for discretionary use, covering research supplies, travel, and health insurance.
Eligibility Criteria: Your Path to Success
To qualify for the CRI Irvington Postdoctoral Fellowship Program, keep the following points in mind:
- Language Requirement: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Research Focus: Areas directly related to immunology or cancer immunology
- Degree Requirement: A doctoral degree is mandatory by the award activation date, and proposed research must be conducted under a sponsor with a formal appointment at the host institution.
Application Process Made Simple
For a successful application, follow these key steps:
- Complete the PDF Application Form: Ensure all required signatures are obtained.
- Scan and Upload: Convert the completed form into a PDF and upload it, along with other supporting materials, through the online application portal.
- Supporting Documentation: Include a curriculum vitae, project summary, research proposal, letters of recommendation, and any other required materials. Online Application
- Combine Files: Merge all files into one document with the specified naming convention.
- In Case of Issues: If you encounter upload problems, email the attachment to [email protected].
For detailed instructions, visit the official CRI Irvington Postdoctoral Fellowship Program website.
Conclusion: Your Future in Immunology Awaits
In conclusion, the CRI Irvington Postdoctoral Fellowship 2024-2025 is not just a scholarship; it’s a gateway to transformative research and global collaboration. Seize this opportunity to contribute to the field of cancer immunology and propel your career to new heights.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I apply if I have more than 5 years of postdoctoral experience?
- No, applicants with 5 or more years of relevant postdoctoral experience are ineligible, except for M.D. applicants who should exclude residency years from this calculation.
- Are there citizenship restrictions for this fellowship?
- No, there are no citizenship restrictions. The fellowship can be undertaken in the United States or abroad, as long as it occurs at a non-profit institution.
- How much is the annual stipend for newly awarded fellowships?
- The stipend is $55,000 for the first year, $57,000 for the second year, and $59,000 for the third year.
- What is the deadline for applications?
- The deadline is annually on September 1 and March 1.
- Can faculty sponsors have more than three CRI-supported fellows simultaneously?
- No, faculty sponsors may not have more than three CRI-supported fellows simultaneously.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship: Apply Accordingly for Scholarship: