Full description of Scholarship: offered/announced by Cornell University and International Students are eligible for this scholarship to study in USA. By this scholarship students are allows to study Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field(s) of All Subjects taught at Cornell University . The deadline/last date of applying for scholarship is 2024-25 and this scholarship provide Partial Funding to selected students.
The Cornell University providing a golden chance to International Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of All Subjects at USA on scholarship.Short Detail of Scholarship:
Institute Name: Cornell University .
Country to Study in: USA.
Courses Offered: All Subjects .
Degree Level: Undergraduate.
Students Nationality: International Students .
Scholarship Award: Partial Funding .
Last Date/Dead Line: 2024-25.
Are you dreaming of pursuing your studies in the USA? Well, your dream might just come true! Cornell University is thrilled to announce its financial aid program for international students for the 2024-2025 academic year. In this article, we will dive into the details of this incredible scholarship opportunity, outlining its benefits and providing you with a step-by-step guide on how to apply.
Understanding Cornell University Scholarship 2024-25
At Cornell University, we believe in providing equal opportunities for everyone. The Cornell University Scholarship for 2024-2025 is a need-based financial aid program tailored specifically for international undergraduate students. This scholarship aims to offer financial assistance to deserving international students who have applied for aid and can demonstrate a genuine financial need.
About Cornell University
Founded in 1865, Cornell University has been a pioneer in providing quality education. As a private Ivy League university, Cornell combines academic excellence with a public mission in partnership with the State University of New York. Studying at Cornell University as an international student is not just an educational journey; it’s a transformative experience.
Cornell University boasts rigorous academic programs, world-class faculty, and state-of-the-art facilities, ensuring every student receives a top-notch education. The campus is not just a place to learn; it’s a diverse community that embraces different cultures and perspectives. At Cornell, you’ll engage in various cultural and extracurricular activities, connecting with fellow students from around the globe. This vibrant atmosphere not only enriches your personal growth but also broadens your global outlook, preparing you for success in our interconnected world.
Available Subjects and Benefits
Subjects You Can Explore
- Architecture, Art, and Planning
- Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Arts and Sciences
- College of Business—Hotel Administration
- College of Business—Applied Economics and Management
- Human Ecology
- Industrial and Labor Relations
If you’re eligible, the Cornell University Financial Aid for International Students offers the following advantages:
- Financial assistance based on demonstrated financial need, provided to international students who have applied for aid and been admitted.
Eligibility Criteria and Application Process
To be eligible for Cornell University Financial Aid for International Students, you need to fulfill these requirements:
- Proficiency in the English language is a prerequisite.
- Applicants from all countries worldwide are welcome.
- All applicants need to meet standardized testing requirements, such as SAT or ACT.
- Demonstrate financial need by completing and submitting the CSS profile.
- Present a minimum TOEFL IBT score of 100 or an IELTS score of at least 7.
- For students in arts, sciences, and engineering, taking two SAT subject tests of their choice is mandatory, with mathematics being a prerequisite for engineering majors.
Ready to embark on this exciting journey? Follow these steps to apply for Cornell University Financial Aid for International Students:
- Review the application process for Cornell University.
- Create an account on the Common Application platform. Complete your application by submitting all required documents.
- In the Common App, navigate to the “My Colleges” tab and search for Cornell University.
- Answer application questions, including personal details, household information, education history, tests, and extracurricular activities.
- Craft a compelling personal statement within the 650-word limit.
- Use an application checklist to ensure you’ve completed all the necessary steps.
Please note that there is an $80 application fee, or you might be eligible for a fee waiver.
Embarking on your academic journey at Cornell University opens doors to a world of opportunities. Our financial aid program for international students ensures that financial constraints won’t hinder your pursuit of knowledge. At Cornell, you’re not just a student; you’re part of a global family, learning, growing, and shaping your future.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1: Can I apply for the Cornell University Scholarship if I’m not proficient in English? A1: Proficiency in English is a prerequisite for eligibility. You need to demonstrate your language skills through standardized tests like TOEFL or IELTS.
Q2: Are there specific subjects for which the SAT subject tests are mandatory? A2: Yes, students in arts, sciences, and engineering majors are required to take two SAT subject tests, with mathematics being a prerequisite for engineering.
Q3: Is there a fee waiver available for the application process? A3: Yes, eligible applicants can request a fee waiver, allowing them to apply without the $80 application fee.
Q4: What documents do I need to submit as part of the application process? A4: You’ll need to submit official high school records spanning at least 3 years, translated into English, along with other academic documents and certificates.
Q5: Can I apply for the scholarship as a graduate student? A5: No, the Cornell University Scholarship for 2024-2025 is specifically for undergraduate international students.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship: Apply Accordingly for Scholarship: