Full description of Scholarship: Birmingham Canada Outstanding Achievement Scholarships, UK 2021-22 offered/announced by University of Birmingham and Canadian Students are eligible for this scholarship to study in United Kingdom. By this scholarship students are allows to study Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field(s) of Arts, Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences taught at University of Birmingham. The deadline/last date of applying for scholarship is 11th June, 2021 and this scholarship provide The University of Birmingham will award four scholarships of £2,500 to support Canadian students applying for an undergraduate program to selected students.
The University of Birmingham providing a golden chance to Canadian Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Arts, Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences at United Kingdom on scholarship.Short Detail of Scholarship:
Institute Name: University of Birmingham.
Country to Study in: United Kingdom.
Courses Offered: Arts, Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences.
Degree Level: Undergraduate.
Students Nationality: Canadian Students.
Scholarship Award: The University of Birmingham will award four scholarships of £2,500 to support Canadian students applying for an undergraduate program.
Last Date/Dead Line: 11th June, 2021.
The University of Birmingham providing the Canada Outstanding Achievement Scholarships program to brilliant students for the academic year 2021- 2022.
The financial aid positions will be awarded to the highest performing students starting their undergraduate degree program at the University of Birmingham.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at Birmingham’s UK campus.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the program;
- Have sufficient funds to cover the total cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK
- Start their studies at the University in September 2021
- Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to, one of our local representatives listed here in alphabetical order: Canada Law from Abroad (CLFA) and SI-UK Canada.
To grasp the opportunity, aspirants have to be admitted to the university. After that, the applicant is eligible for the opportunity program.