The University of Queensland providing a golden chance to International Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Responsible Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Automated Decision Making (ADM) in Social Services at Australia on scholarship.
Short Detail of Scholarship:
Institute Name: University of Queensland.
Country to Study in: Australia.
Courses Offered: Responsible Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Automated Decision Making (ADM) in Social Services.
Degree Level: PhD.
Students Nationality: International Students.
Scholarship Award: The University of Queensland will provide the award amount of $31,000 per annum (indexed annually) to the successful candidates..
Last Date/Dead Line: 3rd August 2021.
The University of Queensland eagerly awaits applications from students across the globe for its PhD program in Australia. This grant is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The studentship program seeks to encourage qualified domestic and international aspirants who want to pursue a PhD degree in Social Services at the University of Queensland.Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Master of Philosophy (or another research master’s degree); or
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honours class IIAor equivalent; or
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes relevant research experience, approved by the dean; or
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours class IIA will be considered on a case-by-case basis; or
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
For being a part of the program, claimants must take admission to a higher degree by research coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, you will be considered for the grant.