Full description of Scholarship: Australia University of Sydney Honours International Scholarships, 2022-23 offered/announced by University of Sydney and Domestic & International are eligible for this scholarship to study in Australia. By this scholarship students are allows to study Research level programm(s) in the field(s) of Physics taught at University of Sydney. The deadline/last date of applying for scholarship is 1st March, 2022 and this scholarship provide The scholarship program will provide an award amount of $5,000 to the successful candidates for one year. to selected students.
The University of Sydney providing a golden chance to Domestic & International to complete their studies in the field(s) of Physics at Australia on scholarship.Short Detail of Scholarship:
Institute Name: University of Sydney.
Country to Study in: Australia.
Courses Offered: Physics.
Degree Level: Research .
Students Nationality: Domestic & International.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship program will provide an award amount of $5,000 to the successful candidates for one year..
Last Date/Dead Line: 1st March, 2022.
Grab this opportunity to study at the most prestigious university in Australia with the help of the Honours International Scholarships in Photonics offered at the University of Sydney. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2022-2023.
The funding motivates both domestic and international students who want to undertake honours and research degree program at the School of Physics.
Founded in 1850, the University of Sydney is a research university in Australia that provides over 20 undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degrees. It covers a wide range of subjects, and its research focuses on finding solutions to society’s most pressing problems.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a domestic or international student
- Have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled full-time or part-time in Physics Honours within the School of Physics at the University of Sydney
- Have achieved a Distinction average, or equivalent, during undergraduate studies.
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must take admission in Honours Research program at the university. After getting enrolled, candidates must complete and submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit academic transcripts, curriculum vitae (CV), referee report from their academic supervisor, and a personal statement that describes how the Scholarship will assist them in their studies.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check the admission criteria for their chosen course.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.